Tourism agencies have announced special discount offers in view of ‘Visit Nepal 2020’
In view of the upcoming ‘Visit Nepal 2020’ event, several tourism agencies have announced special discounts offers to the foreign visitors.
Discounts at a Glance:
- Hotel Association of Nepal (HAN) – 30% discount on its services
- Trekking Agencies’ Association of Nepal (TAAN) – 20% discount on its services
- Homestay Association – 20% discount on Homestay lodging and foods.
- Nepal Association of Rafting Agencies (NARA) – 15% discount on rafting and other water-related adventure sports
- Nepal Association of Tour and Travel Agents (NATTA) – 10% discount on tour packages
The agencies have come forward with these offers to aid the government’s campaign to attract 2 million visitors in 2020.
The ambitious Visit Nepal 2020 campaign is being launched on January 1, 2020.
Tourism ministers from over a dozen countries are invited for the inaugural ceremony of the campaign in Kathmandu.
Tourism ministers from Bangladesh, India, China, Cambodia, Myanmar, Japan, United Arab Emirates and Qatar among other countries are going to be part of the event.