Miss Nepal 2019 Anushka Shrestha has crowned Nirusha as the new queen
Nepali beauty Nirusha Khatri has won the title of the ‘Miss Nepal Europe 2020’ beauty pageant in Belgium on January 26, 2020.
The 18-year-old beauty has represented Finland in the first-ever pageant in Europe among Nepali diaspora. She is originally from Banepa, Nepal.
Miss Nepal 2019 Anushka Shrestha has crowned Nirusha as the new queen.
Other winners include:
- Sangita Thapa from Ireland: First Runner-Up
- Jyoti Bhatta from Belgium: Second Runner-Up
Ten Nepali beauties from 7 different European countries have competed for the Miss Nepal Europe 2020 title.
The pageant was organized by Dreams Nepal and had mesmerizing songs and dance performance . The Nepali singers Nalina Chitrakar and Arjun Shahi gave a thrilling performance.
The event included:
- Miss Nepal 2005 Sugarika KC – Choreography
- Yubi Thapa – Official designer
- Hidden Treasure Director Pramod Ratna Kansakar – Jury
- Actress Carolyn Collinda – Jury
- Actor Prashant Tamrakar – Jury
The grand finale of the ‘Miss Nepal Europe 2020’ pageant was held at Music Center Het Depot in Leuven, Belgium.
Nepal Pageants Articles: