The Nepali Army has come up with a decision to organize various events to support Visit Nepal 2020 campaign.
In an attempt to lend its support to the ongoing tourism campaign – Visit Nepal 2020, the Nepali Army has planned to organize various adventure sports and events throughout the year 2020.
Speaking to the press, Colonel Subas Thapa said that domestic tourists as well as foreign visitors can participate in the events throughout the year. He also said that all the planned events are inexpensive and safe.
List of Events and Schedules:
- Paragliding – January to September
- Unification Trail Trek – March
- Everest Expedition and Cleaning Campaign – March to June
- Open Adventure including Cycling and Rafting – May
- Peace Seminar & Run for Fun – May
- Mountain Trekking – September
- Ligligkot Race & Nepal Marathon – October
- Jungle Safari – November and December
Tourists, who wish to participate in the events can log on to the official websites of the Nepali Army (nepalarmy.mil.np/) and ‘Visit Nepal’ campaign (https://visitnepal2020.com/).
Earlier, Nepali government has initiated the Visit Nepal 2020 campaign with an aim to attract at least 2 million foreign tourists in 2020.