Province 2 has the highest number of cases
With 171 new cases on May 29, 2020, Nepal’s Covid-19 toll touched 1,212.
According to the Ministry of Health and Population, 165 of the fresh cases were men, and only 5 were women.
As per the government records, Jhapa registered 28 cases, followed by Banke (10), 4 in Saptari and Bara and one each from Sarlahi, Myagdi, among others.
Rauhat registered the highest number of cases at 56, followed by Kapilvastu (51) in the last 24 hours.
A total of 206 have been discharged so far. Overall, the disease has spread to 52 out of 77 districts, touching all provinces.
- Province 2 has the highest number of cases, with 490 cases in all eight districts.
- Province 3 is next in the list with 443 cases, followed by Provine 1 that has 157 cases in its eight districts.
- While Gandaki has the least number of cases at 20 in five districts.
- Overall, more than 99,000 people are in quarantine, and 1,000 are under isolation across the nation.
- Six people have died of Covid-19 in Nepal, so far.
Province-wise COVID-19 Situation in Nepal
|Province||COVID-19 Cases||Deaths||Recovered||Active Cases||Quarantined|
Stay Tuned to Nepali Sansar for Live News Updates on COVID-19!