The coronavirus pandemic continues to wreak havoc across the world infecting 115,384 people and claiming 6,289 lives in the last 24 hours.
So far, the coronavirus has disrupted 210 countries and territories and infected 4,452,820 people and claimed 298,740 lives.
Currently, a total of 2,478,137 patients are undergoing treatment at various hospitals across the world. Among them, 2,432,359 patients are in mild condition and 45,778 are in critical condition.
However, 1,675,943 patients were recovered and discharged.
The US continues to be the most affected country and has the highest number of COVID-19 infections and deaths in the world.
As of today, the US has reported 1,430,348 coronavirus positive cases and 85,197 death cases. Meanwhile, New York, the epicenter of coronavirus outbreak in the US, has infection cases more than any country.
New York has reported 350,848 coronavirus positive cases and 27,290 death cases.
Spain, Italy, UK, France, and Germany are some other countries most affected by the coronavirus pandemic.
So far, Nepal has reported 246 coronavirus infection cases. However, 35 patients have already recovered and discharged.
Major Countries Affected by COVID-19:
- USA – 1,430,348 cases, 85,197 deaths
- Spain – 272,646 cases, 27,321 deaths
- Russia – 252,245 cases, 2,305 deaths
- UK – 229,705, 33,186 deaths
- Italy – 222,104 cases, 31,106 deaths
- Brazil – 190,137 cases, 13,240 deaths
- France – 178,060 cases, 27,074 deaths
- Germany – 174,098 cases, 7,861 deaths
- Turkey – 143,114 cases, 3,952 deaths
- India – 78,810 cases, 2,564 deaths